Friday 30 January 2015

Kanye West talks about marriage on Ellen DeGeneres show


Kanye West was on “"The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Thursday and opened up on how marriage has changed him.
Kanye said he has definitely learned how to compromise more which is something you have to understand when you partner with people in business. He also said he has learnt how to shut up more and be a better human being because of her (Kim) and daughter.

"And I've learned how to shut up more. Yeah, I think I’m a better human being because of her, and because of my daughter,"

Ellen then said "You are calmer, I think, you don't seem like, angry and I think your emotions are grounded in a way that they come out in protection and love. They're channeled in a different way."

He also talked about his plans to grow his family with Kim and wanting whatever number of kids Kim wants. Ellen then said, good answer whether it’s true or not which got the audience laughing.

I guess marriage has changed Kanye and he is definitely enjoying his marriage to Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment